Sunday, December 4, 2011

My first week

So, I've been keeping this blog up for a whole week now! It has been incredibly therapeutic in a lot of ways, and I hope its been helpful. While you guys haven't been commenting, etc, I know from my stats page that people are clearly reading. In fact, so far my blog has been read in five countries (including over 15 views in Russia alone). I know there will be more feedback and readers with time, and I hope this first week of foundational posts proves helpful in the longrun as people later on go back to read my earlier stuff.

Meanwhile, all you so-far silent readers out there, any feedback for me??? What do you like, and what don't you like?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment or leave questions. Just be aware that I moderate all comments before posting. I won't post things that are offensive. I will post controversial comments and questions so long as they aren't mean-spirited. I'd love to hear your comments and answer questions; just play nice! :)